2010 has been very good to me! I have a job that does not require me to wake up  early in the morning and I don't have a boss that impose things on me. But the best thing about it is I earn the same amount of money, a regular employee earns! Sometimes even more.

What's my job? I'm a BLOGGER! nuff said.

Another thing that I'm very thankful for is my lovelife is  going strong. Almost two years! 23 months to be exact. This is the longest relationship I've been to, ever. I think this means I change a lot na! teehee :D Third I'm thankful because HE gives me all the things that I need and not the things that I want.  I'm so blessed. Thank YOU for everything! :)

We would like to thank all the sponsors of Pinay Mommy Online's Thanksgiving Giveaway!!

Pinay Mommy Online
Proud Mommy of Three
My Tots Exactly!
My Tummy Calls
Azumi - Kawaii Princess’ Story
Worth's World
Make Money Online
E! FashionTalk.com
One Proud Momma
DashingSmiles
myWeb-BlogdotCom
Kizuna
Marikenya's Travel and Resource Blog
The Miscellaneous Me
Family and Home Living
Meet and Greet
Joys in Life
All About Her
Viva Pinay
Stylish Voyager
Written by Mys
Cinco Online
Fat Girl No More
i am woman hear me rawr
Lifestyle & Homemaking
Kero's Celebration
The Peregrinator
I Love Hate Blogging
Web Design Philippines
Make Money Blog
Lovingly Mama
Princess Wannabe
Contest Buff
Earn Dollars Pinoy!
Samut-Sari
Pensive Thoughts
Happy Home Working
jared's little corner of the world...
Nutrition and Health Care
The Domain Angel
Eat, Drink, Blog
Our Kids Plus Us

If you want to join in this fabulous giveaways, please visit Pinay Mommy Online's Thanksgiving Giveaway post.