25 July 2010

Sulit.com.ph

JL Santiago Aquino
Sulit Medium Rectangle Banner


I've starting using Sulit.com.ph just this year. I didn't know that I can sell puppies (9,000 each) thru the site. I never really knew that it was so popular!

Anyway Sulit.com.ph is giving away cool gadgets like BlackBerry Curve 8520 for their Fourth Anniversary and I'm one of http://bogcess.blogspot.com viral posters!

About the Author

JL Santiago Aquino / Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

1 Reactions:

  1. Thank you for reposting my banner Jay'l! Goodluck to us!

    ReplyDelete

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."

About Me

My photo

Born in October 20, 1989 and a graduate of BSIE, JL Aquino started blogging in Blogspot back in 2007. He loves taking photos, trying out new things, eating and travelling. He has been to 6 countries and visited 28 out of 81 province in the Philippines. He's on Instagram too, follow him at @JayL_Aquino

About Us

Popular Posts

Social Share Icons

Latest Posts

Pinoy Food Trip

BLOG-PH.com